View Profile Mochtroid127

9 Movie Reviews

That was awesome!

The Etecoon voices were great! They kind of reminded me of South Park for some reason... Anyway, keep up the great work! :D

I've always enjoyed this. :D

And the funny part is, K. Rool is now in Mario Super Sluggers! xD

I couldn't stop laughing!

ROFLMAO. I cried from laughing so hard and watched it multiple times!

1 Game Review

BRILLIANT!

You are a genius! I really enjoyed being Samus and Link. If there is ever a newer version of this (by newer I mean like Super Mario World or a game like that), Captain Falcon must be in it, although the universe would explode from the awesomeness. Just kidding, great work. I love it!

8 Audio Reviews

Feels like I'm there.

The only problem I have ( I second Min27) is that some of it does sound a little muffled, but other then that, it's one of the best orchestrated game remixes I've heard. I wish I could do this stuff, mine are all guitar covers. (I enjoy doing that, but I wish I could do more than just that.) I still play DK64. I'm 15 now and I've had it since I was about 5 or 6. This song really brings back memories. Great work! :)

Good times with Diddy Kong Racing...

I love it! The guitars go with the synths perfectly! The solo was absolutely badass. Great work Druox. :D

LOL

Very nice wrok DRUOX! That was hilarious. Kind of reminds me of Big Bill Hell.

Haven't put anything up here in quite a while, but I have plenty of newer music on my YouTube channel if anyone is interested in checking that out. www.youtube.com/user/mochtroid127

Turner Hall @Mochtroid127