Dethklok Dethday Dethklok Dethday

It was okay.

I love Dethklok, but I second Uchihamaiden555. I think it would've been better if someone like Bowser or Ganondorf was on vocals or something. (And Wario could play bass. XD) It wasn't great, but I don't know how to animate anything, so I can't really say that I can do better.

Metroid Suicide part 4 Metroid Suicide part 4

That was awesome!

The Etecoon voices were great! They kind of reminded me of South Park for some reason... Anyway, keep up the great work! :D

Donkey Kong Country 1½ Donkey Kong Country 1½

I've always enjoyed this. :D

And the funny part is, K. Rool is now in Mario Super Sluggers! xD

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

I couldn't stop laughing!

ROFLMAO. I cried from laughing so hard and watched it multiple times!

LoZ: Link's Epic Quest LoZ: Link's Epic Quest

0 W |\| @ 6 3! (Ownage! xD)

Deity Link owns everything! That was awesome!

madarkwasp responds:

He is the best. Now I just need to find me one of those Deity masks..

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Not as good as the original, but good!

I didn't think it was as good as the first, but some of it was just f*cking hilarious, like the StarFox part!

LoZ: the Story of Link LoZ: the Story of Link

Different...(Awesome!)

It was kind of wierd, but in a good way. It's good to not always have the same old random guy named 'Link' gets picked out, he goes through several hours of running around completing puzzles, kills Ganondorf, everyone is happy, the end, which is why I really liked this, I just have one question: Where were Metroid and StarFox? ...and I guess Captain Falcon (love F-Zero ^_^). Anyway, good job and I look foward to the sequel. :)

madarkwasp responds:

Glad you enjoyed that! Haha yeah, I wanted to stay away from the whole "Link fights Ganon, gets some from the Princess, everyones happy" type story, although I still love LoZ for that specifically. As for Metroid and the Fox and of course Falcon, I never played the games enough to put them in. I may do something that'll have Metroid in the future, so look out for that!

Metroid: The collab Metroid: The collab

Excellent work.

I thought every part was great. I love Metroid and always will, and this was just awesome! Wish DJJ-asshole would've drawn Noxus, Trace, and Kanden too, but the other three looked pretty good. The Super Metroid one was really well drawn. The one at the beginning with Dark Samus was also very well drawn. The one based off of the Metroid Prime original trailer wasn't the best drawn out one, but the animation on it was excellent, as well as the actual sprite one. The Metroid Fusion would perfect for in-game. I mean if you've got 'ENERGY 1________ [] [] [] [] ' then what else are you going to think? (^_^) 24k's was also very well drawn, I like the way it didn't actually have the same old Samus Varia Suit. And the one with Ridley...Classic, perfect, pwned. Excellent work by all.

MetroidPrimeCatastrophe 2 MetroidPrimeCatastrophe 2

Simply excellent use of elements from Hunters.

I love this. I'm glad that someone, more than just a couple of people have made flashes about MPH. I'm hopeing to do some of these at some point. And the characters were very well drawn. (So was Dark Samus in the last one) You should do one with the hunters from Corruption, and like make fun of Ridley or something. No one has made a parody of MP3 so far that I can see...Again excellent work. :)

Shadowii2 responds:

Haha, indeed. Ridley is just quite complicated to draw not to forget animate.
I haven't planned on doing a sequel so far though, but I'll see what I'll do in the future.
Metroid Prime 3 would probably be parodied in the third if I ever make one.

Thanks glad you liked it :)

MPH shorts glitchers MPH shorts glitchers

Damn straight!

I used to get so tired of people going through walls with Trace and sniping the whole time, or people who abuse the Shadow Freeze with Noxus, unlike me. LOL
Weavel can be bad too though, if you go through the wall and transform, if they come anywhere close, the other person is f*cked. ^_^