DK64 Fungi Forest (Orchestra) DK64 Fungi Forest (Orchestra)

Feels like I'm there.

The only problem I have ( I second Min27) is that some of it does sound a little muffled, but other then that, it's one of the best orchestrated game remixes I've heard. I wish I could do this stuff, mine are all guitar covers. (I enjoy doing that, but I wish I could do more than just that.) I still play DK64. I'm 15 now and I've had it since I was about 5 or 6. This song really brings back memories. Great work! :)

Haunted Woods Cover Haunted Woods Cover

Good times with Diddy Kong Racing...

I love it! The guitars go with the synths perfectly! The solo was absolutely badass. Great work Druox. :D

Wilsonbeard's Cannon Workshop Wilsonbeard's Cannon Workshop

LOL

Very nice wrok DRUOX! That was hilarious. Kind of reminds me of Big Bill Hell.

SM64 Bowsers Domain(Orchestra) SM64 Bowsers Domain(Orchestra)

Epic!

Very nice. It seems like a song could be in Super Smash Bros. as a remastered version of an older song.

Mario Luigi Partners Time Boss Mario Luigi Partners Time Boss

I just beat this game a few weeks ago.

I got to her three separate times, but I got the game when it first came out and back then, I wasn't smart enough to think of getting higher levels. A few weeks ago, I played through it again, killing every enemy that I could that didn't require struggling to survive which were quite a few of them and I got to level 27-29 or something like that with every brother. The first time I played the game, I only got to about 17 or somewhere around there. This is a really epic song. Great work.

Slayer - Raining Blood Cover Slayer - Raining Blood Cover

Not perfect, but pretty damn good!

It isn't perfect, but no one can play Raining Blood perfectly, especially not me. Very good though. I like it. I do agree with MetalPhazon, but despite a few flaws, it's probably the best Raining Blood Cover I've ever heard.

DKC - Battling the Scaly Foes DKC - Battling the Scaly Foes

Probably one of the greatest VG covers ever!

This is truly amazing. I love how the guitar parts mixed perfectly with the orchestrated stuff. I was actually thinking of doing this song once. Just plain awesome. I always loved this song when I played DKC. Great work, keep it up! :)

The Temple Of Time The Temple Of Time

Brings back memories.

This really feels epic. It actually feels like I'm there when I hear it. Excellent work! ;)