Dethklok Dethday Dethklok Dethday

It was okay.

I love Dethklok, but I second Uchihamaiden555. I think it would've been better if someone like Bowser or Ganondorf was on vocals or something. (And Wario could play bass. XD) It wasn't great, but I don't know how to animate anything, so I can't really say that I can do better.

Metroid Suicide part 4 Metroid Suicide part 4

That was awesome!

The Etecoon voices were great! They kind of reminded me of South Park for some reason... Anyway, keep up the great work! :D

Donkey Kong Country 1½ Donkey Kong Country 1½

I've always enjoyed this. :D

And the funny part is, K. Rool is now in Mario Super Sluggers! xD

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

BRILLIANT!

You are a genius! I really enjoyed being Samus and Link. If there is ever a newer version of this (by newer I mean like Super Mario World or a game like that), Captain Falcon must be in it, although the universe would explode from the awesomeness. Just kidding, great work. I love it!

Metroid Legends SP 2 (EN) Metroid Legends SP 2 (EN)

I don't know.

It was okay up until the motorcycle thing. It's like no matter where I move on the screen, I couldn't survive. I would ALWAYS get hit, even if the rocks somehow didn't touch me. It was...okay. I probably couldn't make anything better myself. :)

DK64 Fungi Forest (Orchestra) DK64 Fungi Forest (Orchestra)

Feels like I'm there.

The only problem I have ( I second Min27) is that some of it does sound a little muffled, but other then that, it's one of the best orchestrated game remixes I've heard. I wish I could do this stuff, mine are all guitar covers. (I enjoy doing that, but I wish I could do more than just that.) I still play DK64. I'm 15 now and I've had it since I was about 5 or 6. This song really brings back memories. Great work! :)

Haunted Woods Cover Haunted Woods Cover

Good times with Diddy Kong Racing...

I love it! The guitars go with the synths perfectly! The solo was absolutely badass. Great work Druox. :D

Wilsonbeard's Cannon Workshop Wilsonbeard's Cannon Workshop

LOL

Very nice wrok DRUOX! That was hilarious. Kind of reminds me of Big Bill Hell.